Friday, April 15, 2011

4/7/11 - 4/8/11


Today is day two. I've gotten the low down on my responsibilities on the property. Where my beds and pots are and what goes in them. Today I meet the maintenance crew and get the equipment & supplies knowledge; compost, tools... there's that woodpecker again.

Feeling good today. Feeling on track. I've met with the chef and studied the passed 2 year's garden maps; detailing what was planted. I ordered seeds and made a list of of the seeds I still need to purchase... collards, marigolds, turnips. I'm a little too excited about planting seeds. I have to wait until they get here and it's giving me butterflies! Today I meet the director and hear her expectations. I hear she's a bossy lady. I'll blow her away with my container plantings. I've got pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment