Saturday, February 11, 2012

1/28/12

1/28/12

I used to cater my job choice around my misread self-perception that I was a work loner; that I would be more successful doing a job by myself, than with help. It wasn't so difficult a task, being a gardener, the outdoors is my office. Outside of lifting heavy things and second opinions, most work can be accomplished solo with the right tools. Time is usually not of the essence.

I think I had difficulty dealing with others. I lacked patience and was pretty bullheaded when it came to people's ignorance. Now I'd like to think I've grown to be a more accepting and versatile when it come to working with others. It's not so bad (...as long as they keep their hands out of my work, literally. And the person telling me what to do isn't an idiot. I guess I still need to work on it).

There will always be dumb people and now I use them and their idiotic ideas as reference. To remind myself of someone I no longer am or some place I am not at.

No comments:

Post a Comment